Our client is a leading provider of real estate software with a focus on electronic document management, transaction management, electronic signature and accounting solutions. The successful candidate for this role will help build the products that our clients use to manage their businesses. They will have strong coding skills and will strive to leave the code base in a better place than where it started. Join our team if:
- You have a customer-centric mindset and want to create tools to help them succeed.
- You are motivated by learning
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a team player and enjoy teaching and learning from your colleagues.
To be discussed.
- A minimum of two years of relevant work experience (a degree in computer science or computer engineering is a major asset)
- Mastery of HTML and CSS
- Experience with cloud hosting providers, including Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of Git, familiarity with CI / CD workflows and experience with Agile development principles.
Compensation, benefits and extras:
- Competitive salaries, benefits package and health insurance
- Convenient Office Location: Located on the South Shore of Montreal near Quartier Dix-30, our offices are easily accessible by car (free parking!) and by public transportation.
- Ease of use for remote work: We understand the work/life balance and can accommodate work from home.
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202