Want to thrive in a challenging work environment? Join the leader in digital transformation and boost your career. We offer you a unique opportunity to develop your expertise within a high caliber team.
The variety of challenges offered by our clients will give you the opportunity to surpass yourself and keep your expertise at the top. Share the daily life of our customers and be an important player in the most ambitious projects in technology and software solutions.
We are looking for several Full Stack Java Developers to join our Montreal team. You will be at the forefront of cutting edge technologies, from connected sensors to artificial intelligence, new cellular networks and innovative cloud applications. We value interactive work to maximize learning and deliver what the customer really needs.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take charge of the developments and participate in the functional evolutions of the application
- Participate in the production and integration of the application
- Optimize and improve the code when required
- Manage and resolve anomalies
- Perform tests to ensure the technical quality of the developed solution
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 3 years of development experience;
- Experience with Java (Rest, Spring boot, SOAP, microservices, etc.)
- Web programming (NodeJs, Angular, VueJs, ReactJs,…);
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 (SASS, LESS)
- Good knowledge of JQuery, Typescript, ActionScript
- Responsive web design (Bootstrap)
- Knowledge of code management tools (Git – Bitbucket)
- Quickly grasp the content of new technologies;
- Ability to interact directly with the client both verbally and in writing;
- Experience working in Scrum/Agile mode (asset);
- Experience in writing unit tests (asset);
- Degree in computer science or equivalent;
- Bilingual in French and English.
We offer several benefits in order to provide the greatest possible flexibility to its employees! In addition to offering a stimulating and dynamic work environment, we offer
- Group insurance
- A pension fund
- A professional development allowance of $2500
- Public transportation or parking is paid
- Referral bonuses
- An active social club
Job status : Full time, 37.5h/week
Recruitment Consultant - IT