Are you interested in joining Quebec’s biggest hardware player? Does the idea of evolving within a group that is experiencing unparalleled growth in Quebec and Eastern Canada interest you? Would you like to work with passionate people who are driven by new challenges? And all this, in a fun way? Look no further! Whatever your talent, strengths or aspirations, at our client’s, you can be sure to unleash your potential!
In the Information Technology department, under the responsibility of the SAP Team Manager, you will be responsible for :
- Work closely with business analysts and users to understand their needs and the various business imperatives;
- Analyze change requests, evaluate impacts and technological issues and produce functional requirements (forms, data, interfaces, reports);
- Participate in the prioritization of requests with the functional team and the business units;
- Make the necessary adjustments to the SAP configuration and supervise the necessary developments as needed;
- Maintain the documentation inherent to the configuration and development of SAP and other related systems;
- Ensure the integrity of information by establishing different strategies for documentation, testing (unit and integrated) and release;
- Communicate in a team environment with business units and IT areas (development and technical);
- Learn how to use the system, particularly in terms of transactions and master data, on different modules;
- Support and train super users to maximize the use and configuration of the SAP system and other business solutions.
You have in your toolbox:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, administration with a systems management option or in a related field related to business processes;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in similar functions with SAP;
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, listening and teamwork skills;
- Strong analytical skills, ability to synthesize and popularize;
- Leadership, autonomy and thoroughness;
- Ability to influence and convince in order to initiate change;
- Knowledge of the retail industry, particularly the hardware industry, an asset;
- Knowledge of SAP S4/HANA (SD modules) and Fiori, an asset
- Knowledge of other SAP modules (FI-CO, MM), an asset ;
- Knowledge of IDOCs and EDI, an asset;
- Adept at continuing education to improve skills.
What our client offers you
- A friendly work environment that focuses on mutual aid and collaboration;
- Flexible working hours and telecommuting 50% of the time;
- A benefits program (RRSP, group insurance);
- Discounts in the company’s stores;
- Activities and tools to keep in touch with colleagues, even during a pandemic! And in normal times, a gym and various social activities to entertain you (BBQ, friendly sports tournaments, Christmas party, etc.);
- Opportunities to grow within the company;
- And much more!
If you want to be part of the adventure and contribute to the growth of Quebec’s most important player in the field of renovation centers, don’t ignore the signs any longer, and join the team to unleash your potential!
Consultante en recrutement TI