Do you want an environment that allows you to diversify your skills and advance your career? Do you want to contribute to the growth of a Quebec-based organization that carries out exciting projects? If so, this opportunity could be for you!
Our client excels in cutting-edge sectors such as the environment, energy, infrastructure, water treatment, construction, energy efficiency, industrial and mining engineering, telecommunications, earth sciences, materials engineering, project management and construction.
Present in several regions of Quebec and Canada, this firm relies on values of innovation, respect, collaboration, and integrity to surround itself with the best talents in the pursuit of its mission.
Join one of their multidisciplinary teams today and together, create the future!
Workplace: Greater Montreal/Quebec – Hybrid
Within the Geotechnical team, as an Engineer / Project Manager :
- Perform geotechnical studies and design plans and specifications from guidelines for a wide variety of transportation, industrial resources, site development, commercial and industrial land projects;
- Prepare geotechnical reports for a variety of projects (commercial, industrial or residential developments, transportation, industrial resources, utilities, building foundations, slope stability analysis, geotechnical expertise)
- Designing plans and specifications for earthworks, slope stabilization, bank protection, etc;
- Prepare bids and offers for services;
- Ensure compliance with established budgets and schedules;
- Ensure effective communication with clients on the progress of the work;
- Ensure the administrative follow-up of its files.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or geological engineering;
- Member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec with seal;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in geotechnical investigation studies;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team;
- Autonomy and resourcefulness;
- Very good written and spoken French.
- Competitive salary;
- Contribution to a retirement savings plan;
- Group insurance program;
- Reimbursement of professional dues;
- Telecommuting policy;
- Friday afternoons off;
- Ongoing training;
- Career development opportunities;
- Stimulating work environment and projects.
Associé principal / Consultant sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 201