Our client is currently seeking a Governmental Account Director.
This position is responsible for all aspects marketing heavy equipment to the governmental market, and is expected to sell whole goods products as designated by the company within the designated sales territory.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sales of new and used whole goods
- Minimum of seven calls per day in the assigned territory
- Prospecting for new accounts
- Assist with customer relations
- Assist with account receivable collection
- Submit call reports weekly
- Submit lost sales reports on a timely basis
To be discussed.
- Knowledge of dealing with large account customers and their purchasing practices
- Must have knowledge in the governmental market
- Comprehensive knowledge of heavy equipment
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Strong selling skills and strategies
- Excellent customer service, prospecting, closing, and negotiation skills are required
- Post-secondary diploma or degree
- 5-7 years of proven sales experience
- Must be able to obtain or have a valid passport, and be able to travel internationally as well as domestically throughout the assigned areas of responsibility
- A recent driver’s abstract will be required
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 205