Our client is a growing company providing coffee break services to businesses across Canada. Their dynamic and stimulating entrepreneurial culture will allow you to grow and develop your career.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated sales professional with strong technical skills and a natural instinct for sales to join the team serving the growing Quebec market. The successful candidate’s performance will be measured by his/her ability to generate new business opportunities within an established network or through references in this new market.
In addition, the ideal candidate will possess a high level of confidence to take charge of a new market sector and build new relationships.
70.000$ to 80.000$ + Bonus
- Generate new business opportunities by communicating with potential clients that have already been identified through the website on a daily basis.
- Seek out new customers and potential new revenue streams through direct calls and networking through the strategic partners
- Familiarize new customers with the company and new products.
- Represent the company at conferences, manage events, network and lead market development
- Plan and manage a development program while providing the necessary support to our clients
- Familiar with market conditions, industry and competitor standards
- Create and manage customer records, sales activities, meetings and events
- Update the CRM system to track leads and identify business opportunities in North America
- Proven ability to understand and implement the company’s sales strategy to ensure short and long-term growth and performance.
- Have a solid vision to develop sales objectives and a clear understanding of the competitive market.
- Have the ability and motivation to pursue a leadership role
Required skills and experience:
- 5 to 7 years of sales experience
- Specialist in business relations, with a solid and well-established network
- Experience in B2B sales
- Mastery of IT tools; ability to work with sophisticated CRM tools; excellent proposal presentation skills (both written and oral).
- Patience, ability to manage client requests and negotiations in a diplomatic manner
- Motivation, ability to work independently and strong organizational, time management and communication skills
- Team player, responsible, excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills; comfortable giving presentations in front of small and large groups.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and leadership; strong work ethic to succeed in a dynamic, challenging and results-oriented work environment.
- Proven ability to generate new business opportunities and exceed sales objectives.
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202