Our client, a world leader in the manufacturing sector with its head office in Montreal, stands out for its proximity leadership and the passion that all members have in achieving results. It helps it’s business partners, mainly from the primary and secondary sectors, to be more efficient and competitive by reducing the total operating cost, thanks to the complex and innovative products developed and manufactured.
They are looking for a Health Safety and Environment Manager who will guide the President and the management team in the evolution of the company’s OHS culture within the North American plants, while being responsible for a team of OHS consultants.
You wish to use your curiosity and global vision to initiate and develop strategic thinking and vision. This would allow you to evolve and implement innovative OHS policies in an international organization.
Your collaborative and mobilizing leadership is the link with the passion that drives you to engage stakeholders at all operational levels.
Do you enjoy being part of a team where your communication skills help implement innovative OHS policies?
Then you may find great satisfaction in the role of Director, Health Safety and Environment, which will allow you to assume crucial responsibilities within the management team, among others.
If you are looking for a company that offers:
- The opportunity to be an integral part of the evolution of a world class organization
- The chance to interact with multiple business units, teams and stakeholders
- A competitive compensation package with an annual bonus
- A comprehensive group insurance program with a group RRSP
- A car allowance, not to mention a cell phone and laptop provided
And if the following describes you:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, health and safety, environment, industrial relations (Master’s degree an asset)
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years management experience in the field, preferably in a unionized manufacturing environment
- Excellent knowledge of HSE regulations
- Perfectly bilingual in French and English
- And if you have the ambitions described above, you could be their next Health, Safety and Environment Manager!
Please send me your resume at email@example.com and I will be happy to discuss with you!