Under the supervision of the HR Director, the incumbent will be a key person in the management of employee files, in addition to acting as a resource person to managers and employees.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Coordinate the administrative management of employee files, from hiring to departure;
- Accompany, develop and coach the management team in their role, particularly during annual contribution evaluations and disciplinary meetings;
- Establish an annual training plan based on the needs of the sector;
- Develop a manpower plan including the acquisition, attraction, mobilization and retention of skills and talents;
- Participate in the collection of information and the follow-up of HR performance indicators;
- Contribute innovative ideas adapted to the company on subjects such as
- Contribution, Recruitment, Work Relationship, Employer Brand, etc..;
- Participate in the complete recruitment cycle, including job fairs and staffing strategies;
- Prepare vehicle allowance documents for tax purposes;
- Act as a resource person for employees for any question, request or information required;
- Participates with his/her supervisor in the development of HR policies and procedures;
- Participate in the life of the HR team;
- Participate actively, through his attitude and behaviors, to develop and maintain a respectful, harmonious and stimulating work atmosphere for all;
- Collaborate with all colleagues and promote teamwork;
- Carry out work with rigor and integrity;
- Carry out his tasks and responsibilities efficiently and with the will to perform well;
- Work with respect for the company’s culture and values;
- Perform all other related tasks.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or any other related training;
- Member of the Ordre des CRHA (an asset);
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Good command of spoken and written French;
- Fluency in English (an asset);
- Knowledge of laws, charters and standards in the field of labour law.
- Usual office work;
- Travel required.
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 205