Our client, a Quebec-based company established for over 30 years, has positioned itself as the reference in plant layout and value-added production. Their leadership has been established by surpassing their clients’ expectations by delivering quality projects and concrete results.
He would like to add to his team a Senior Advisor – Industrial Engineering, reporting to the General Manager, in order to develop and implement several important projects in the manufacturing and logistics sector.
Are you looking for an opportunity to showcase your leadership, creativity and analytical skills in order to carry out optimization and cost reduction projects within Quebec manufacturing and distribution companies?
Are you passionate about major projects such as the review of manufacturing processes, redesign, expansion and construction of new facilities, which contribute to making your customers more productive, efficient and profitable?
Do you want to think outside the box with solutions based on your customers’ needs and make a difference by implementing performance indicators and management infrastructure (MIS)?
Do you want to join a dynamic and recognized company that will allow you to surpass yourself in a flexible, professional and autonomous environment?
If the following elements describe you :
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering and/or operations and logistics engineering, operations management and/or other related training;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the manufacturing sector;
- Project and consulting experience;
- PMP, Six Sigma green or black belt certifications – an asset;
- Proficiency in Autocad 2D and Microsoft Office software;
- Familiar with the various information management systems in the distribution field (ERP, WMS);
- Bilingualism (oral and written).
You are looking for a company that offers you :
- An open and people-oriented corporate culture, a professional environment with opportunities for development;
- Flexibility for teleworking alternating between the office and at clients’ homes;
- Four weeks of vacation, plus additional time off and sick days;
- Competitive compensation plus a bonus plan;
- Group insurance.
Do you have the ambitions described above? You could be their next Senior Consultant – Industrial Engineering!
Please send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to discuss it further with you!
The use of the masculine gender is only meant to lighten the text. We are committed to the principles of employment equity and confidentiality.