Do you want to play a key role in a company that promotes a friendly work environment? Are you a creative person who wants to put your skills to good use? This is the ideal opportunity for you!
We are looking for an Industrial Designer – Product Development Manager. With our client, you will have the opportunity to work for a company that actively participates in the eye safety of Canadian workers. By joining the young and dynamic team you will have the chance to be a key player in the management of the current growth. The company is accessible by public transportation, you will be welcomed in a warm and relaxed work environment where the management style is open and participatory. The company’s success is based on values such as innovation, collaboration, intrapreneurship and integrity.
So if you enjoy challenges and making a difference in a rapidly changing environment, don’t wait any longer and send us your resume!
To be discussed.
- Develop, model and manage the launch of new frames;
- Manage the company’s frame line;
- Act as a manager in the development of new frames with various suppliers and partners;
- Understand and master the needs of the security frames market;
- Work closely with opticians in order to meet the specific needs of certain types of customers.
- Organize new product launches within a NPI or gating framework.
Skills and qualifications:
- Diploma of College Studies in Industrial Design
- 5 to 7 years of experience in industrial design including 2 to 3 years in product development management
- Skilled in 3D modeling of plastic injection parts
- Familiar with the NPI process (new product introduction)
- Interest in fashion and/or eyewear field
- Dynamic and intrapreneurial
- Knowledge of the ocular field (an asset)
- Mastery of the MS Office suite
- Great autonomy.
514-658-5867, ext 203