You are looking for an opportunity to use your leadership, creativity and analytical skills to carry out optimization and cost reduction projects in Quebec manufacturing companies.
You are passionate about projects such as the optimization of manufacturing processes, from plant design to the implementation of a management infrastructure (DMS), through the optimization of the manufacturing strategy, which contribute to making your clients more productive, efficient and profitable.
You want to think outside the box with solutions that focus on your customers’ needs and make a difference by implementing operational performance projects.
Do you want to join a dynamic and recognized company that will allow you to surpass yourself in a flexible, professional and autonomous environment?
Our client, a Quebec-based consulting engineering firm established for over 30 years, has positioned itself as the reference in plant layout and value-added production. Their leadership has been established by exceeding their clients’ expectations by delivering quality projects and concrete results.
They wish to add an Industrial Engineering Consultant to their team, reporting to the Director of Expertise, in order to develop and implement several important projects in the manufacturing sector.
You are looking for a company that offers:
- An open and people-oriented company culture, a professional environment with development opportunities
- Flexibility to work from home, alternating between the office and client sites
- Competitive compensation plus a bonus plan
- Group insurance
If the following describes you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the manufacturing sector
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2D and Microsoft Office software
- Project and consulting experience – an asset
- PMP, Six Sigma green or black belt certifications – an asset
- Bilingualism (oral and written)
And if you have the ambitions described above, you could be their next Industrial Engineering Consultant!
Please send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to discuss it further with you!