Purpose of the position
Our Jump!Recruteurs team continues to grow! We are currently looking for a dynamic individual who is passionate about recruiting for a diverse client base.
We offer the necessary conditions for success; a flexible and collaborative work environment, a good work-life balance, modern offices with an industrial-chic atmosphere that inspires!
The main responsibilities of the Recruitment Consultant are to participate in all recruitment activities for corporate positions from intermediate to executive level. He/she will also be involved in business development (new clientele), some special projects & process improvements as well as maintaining an existing clientele.
- Provide an outstanding candidate and client experience at all stages of the selection process.
- Perform the full recruitment cycle (360 degrees) for corporate positions; client meeting, candidate search, phone interview, face to face interview, references, etc.
- Keep abreast of new developments in human resources and recruitment in order to remain competitive in the market;
- Actively participate in the improvement of certain processes at Jump.
- Be a resource person for clients by providing advice and support throughout the recruitment process.
Qualities for success
- You are currently working in recruitment as a generalist. You are versatile and autonomous;
- Interpersonal skills: You enjoy human contact and networking. Your communication skills in French and English as well as your dynamic personality and interpersonal skills allow you to develop relationships of trust with your clients and candidates;
- Willingness to surpass yourself: recognized for your motivation and determination, you are always pushing your limits and seeking out the best candidates. You are creative and resourceful and want to achieve your recruitment objectives;
- Proactivity: You demonstrate aptitude and interest in finding candidates. Curious and innovative, you are always on the lookout for best practices in recruitment;
- Organized: You have the ability to manage multiple files at once and are able to organize your time to meet established recruitment objectives and optimize the experience for your candidates and internal clients;
- Collaborative: You enjoy working in a small team, helping and sharing with others.
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202