Our client, bringing the required expertise in environment, geotechnics and material quality control, is looking for a Project Manager – Environment to complete its team. It has more than sixty employees, including engineers, geologists, environmental scientists and laboratory and field technicians. The company offers a pleasant and modern work environment to its staff and various benefits.
The company’s recognized know-how and the trust of its customers for 40 years have allowed it to access major projects, such as large firms, while maintaining simple relations between all employees and a close relationship between the staff and the company’s management.
It is a multidisciplinary team that has carried out thousands of projects throughout Quebec, Ontario, the eastern United States and overseas. It contributes to the success of our clients’ projects by offering reliable, economical and adapted solutions in the fields of geology, hydrogeology, geotechnical engineering, civil engineering and the environment. We want to be recognized as a leader in our industry by offering attentive, high quality service.
At the end of 2020, the company joined the ranks of an international group, a leader in the fields of geotechnical and environmental engineering. This new configuration will offer vast development perspectives to our company, both in terms of new expertise and new geographical locations. This will contribute to offering our personnel even richer and more attractive career opportunities.
Description of duties and responsibilities :
The environmental project manager supervises all stages of an environmental study project (characterization and rehabilitation). Here are the main tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage Phase II, III and environmental rehabilitation projects;
- Follow-up with clients on projects;
- Write and review technical reports;
- Develop rehabilitation plans under Section IV of the EQA;
- Preparing submissions;
- Contribute to the training of juniors and to the technical support of the team.
Training and experience :
- University degree in environment, geology, engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position;
- Very good knowledge of the Environment Quality Act and the Intervention Guide – Soil Protection and Rehabilitation of Contaminated Sites of the Quebec Ministry of the
- Driver’s license;
- ASP Construction card (an asset);
- Certified Environmental Site Assessor (an asset);
- Very good mastery of environmental rehabilitation;
- Availability, team spirit, leadership;
- Good knowledge of French and English.
- Permanent and full-time position;
- Group insurance plan;
- Group retirement plan (3% employee and 3% employer);
- Telework is possible;
- Other benefits.
Consultante en Recrutement
514-658-5867, poste 203