You are looking for a professional challenge that will allow you to make a difference in manufacturing operations; to develop and implement innovative solutions, to improve efficiency, optimize productivity and maximize the company’s competitiveness generating returns on investment (ROI).
Your ideal employer has an international presence, offering numerous resources and access to capital to deliver large-scale projects. While having flexibility and proximity to strategic decision-makers?
Our client, a leader in the building materials manufacturing market with several plants in Quebec and Ontario, is looking for an Intermediate Project Manager and offers you this and more!
Reporting to the Vice-President Operations, the Intermediate Project Manager will be responsible for identifying opportunities and managing major projects at various sites.
You describe yourself as :
- A natural leader with great ability to influence in a manufacturing environment.
- Creative while possessing a sharp sense of analysis
- Organized and autonomous, able to manage several important files simultaneously
You are looking for responsibilities such as :
- Management of capitalization budgets and assets
- Project management including identification, elaboration, execution and financial follow-up
- Installation of new equipment and optimization of existing equipment
- Optimization of manufacturing processes
- Development of continuous improvement and cost reduction projects with ROI
- Search for suppliers and subcontractors and negotiation
Compensation and Benefits :
- Competitive base salary with an annual performance bonus
- Group Insurance Program
- Group RRSP with employer contribution
- Cell phone and laptop provided
- Vehicle mileage allowance
- A stimulating environment with teams committed to shared success
- Career advancement opportunities within the organization
If you have :
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (mechanical, electrical, automated production) or equivalent relevant experience
- 5 to 10 years of experience in the industrial sector
- Knowledge of automated industrial processes
- Notions in continuous improvement and lean manufacturing (an asset)
- Bilingualism (French and English) spoken and written
- Availability to travel in the province of Quebec and Eastern Ontario (25% of the time)
You could be their next Intermediate Project Manager!
Please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to discuss your career ambitions with you!