The IT Support Coordinator plays a key role in our client’s company by planning , assigning , coordinating and controlling the activities of Support IT , in establishing the priorities in order to achieve the objectives set ( productivity , quality , time , costs , Etc.) and by adjusting the priorities in need . You have abilities marked for the analysis and resolution of problems, as well as for communication and sharing of information ? This position could very well suit you. Our client is seeking someone who has an eye for good work, who knows how to manage many priorities and who has a very good team spirit . by choosing a career with our client, you contribute to ensure the continuity and stability of infrastructure technology and applications to the users internal and external to an environment friendly .
Your daily life in the IT team :
- Ensure the on-site effective of measures and solutions entrusted to Support the Director, IT and
R & D
- Ensure the effective resolution of support requests made by users, in compliance with the organizational rules, the processes and programs in place in its sector of activity.
- Communicate the expectations the members of his team and to participate in these last for the whole of the projects in order to build on their strengths and develop areas for improvement
- Evaluate the knowledge and performance of the members of his team in connection with the objectives business established and make the adjustments necessary to ensure the achievement of the results sought .
- Assume responsibility of indicators of performance (KPI) of the team and identify
opportunities for improvement continues to means of processes and tools .
- Collaborate and communicate actively with the different parts involved in connection with the delivery of projects and services, both in the different sectors of activities at the scale of the company .
- Doing appropriate follow-ups to the Director, IT and R & D and communicate to him any information likely to have impact on the support team and the IT and R & D team in general.
- Provide level 2 technical support
Your profile :
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Fluency in French and good understanding of English
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Proficiency in Microsoft Exchange mail servers
- Experience in systems administration an important asset
- Advanced knowledge of VMware and Nutanix virtual environments
- High degree of resourcefulness, autonomy and thoroughness
- Team Spirit
Accepting a position with our client means :
- Choose a company of repute , leading its market
- Add to the course professional an experience valuable in a team experienced
- Develop his skills , open to technology and discover new areas
- Actively contribute to the decisions and growth of the company and its team
- Following the first training order and contribute to the formation of his colleagues
- Integrating an environment friendly work, conducive to collaboration
- Open up to new career prospects
Our client offers :
- Flexible working conditions and the most competitive compensation program
- The benefits social comprehensive , from the first day of employment
- The telework full time, according to the preferences of each
- The possibility of working in abroad or according to schedule custom
- An equipment of office complete , office and home
Consultante en recrutement TI