This is a telecommuting job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within budget, schedule, and scope. He/she will also effectively follow up and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients or project team members.
- Define the project schedule;
- Control the quality of project deliverables;
- Inform relevant stakeholders or team members of project progress;
- Supervise and support the project team members in the tasks you assign to them.
- College or university degree in computer science;
- More than 5 years of experience in web application development;
- Business acumen in project planning and management;
- Strong verbal, written and organizational skills.
We are a distributed team and are looking for people who can be effective without supervision. To be successful in your role, you must collaborate and communicate effectively asynchronously with maximum autonomy and minimum supervision.
Our product is a management software that manages thousands of electronic appointments every day in the public health field. Our solution is fully hosted on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and we have a fully automated development pipeline allowing us to deploy our updates continuously. We want to expand the solution to other markets, while improving the user experience and optimizing performance to lead the product to support millions of appointments per day.
– Define the development schedule for our product;
– Control the quality of the deliverables;
– Inform relevant stakeholders or team members of the project progress;
– Supervise and support the project team members in the tasks you assign to them;
– Organize one-on-one meetings with employees;
– Coach development teams using Agile methodology and scrum practices;
– Facilitate retrospectives to ensure improvement of development processes.
Competitive salary: $60,000 to $120,000/year.
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202