Our client is a fast-growing gaming technology company poised to disrupt the game hosting and cloud infrastructure industry. Founded by gaming and infrastructure industry veterans, the team is growing and looking for a few great people who share their vision of creating a product that will help game studios create better games for their players.
If you are ready for this opportunity and want to be a part of the next evolution of online gaming, this is your chance!
- Team player
- Strong references
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering
- Conduct in-depth demonstrations of products/services.
- Present the product and all its features to customers at events such as conferences and seminars
- Troubleshoot customer problems
- Communicate customer needs to product management teams
- Travel worldwide
- Provide advanced training and support for the sales team.
- Infrastructure (cloud, servers, etc.): 5 years (preferred)
- Software as a service: 5 years (preferred)
- Linux: 5 years (preferred)
- Containers, Kubernetes: 1 year (preferred)
Remote work: Yes
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202