The IT Security Architect is responsible to lead the development, deployment and maintenance efforts of the security architecture for the corporation’s information technology infrastructure (Office Automation, Networks, Control Systems (SCADA), Operational Systems and Business Applications, including WEB).
- In collaboration with a team representing the various technology domains within the corporation, lead the research, development, implementation and maintenance of security controls for the corporate Information Technology infrastructure (hardware, operating systems, databases, network operating systems and software).
- Assist in conducting both equipment and user activity audits and consult with management to determine security improvement needs.
- Plan, design, execute and monitor all security systems and their associated software and hardware.
- Provide security guidance, technical advice and recommendations to Management and Vendors to meet Security Directives for new project initiatives, as well as the design of enhancements and architecture of technology solutions.
- Develop, deploy and maintain the Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP), and the incident detection and response procedures and tools.
- Lead the Incident Analysis and Response Team to investigate, resolve and mitigate security incidents.
- Using Computers and Technology
- Demonstrating Initiative
- Testing and Troubleshooting
- Decision Making/Judgment
- Project Management
- Subject Area Knowledge
- Attention to detail and precision
- Incident Management
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in the language(s) of the position’s location
- Proficiency in applicable computer applications, tools and related office software (Microsoft Office, SAP, etc.)
Experience and knowledge
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in the deployment of Information Technology Security with mainstream network equipment, databases and operating systems.
- Proven technical ability to support information technology incident responses and forensics investigations and recommend risk mitigation measures.
- Minimum of two years in using Technical Documents
- Knowledge of applicable procedures, rules, standards and work practices with respect to performing duties.
- University degree or College diploma in Computer Science or Information Systems or a related field
Consultante en recrutement TI