Our client is a Quebec-owned company that innovates through its integrated services from conception to completion. They excel in cutting-edge sectors such as the environment, energy, infrastructure, water treatment, building, energy efficiency, industrial and mining engineering, telecommunications, earth sciences, materials engineering, project management and construction.
Join us today!
Within the Environmental Characterization and Remediation team, as Junior Environmental Engineer :
- Actively participate in field and office work;
- Plan, organize and coordinate the realization and management of projects for industrial, governmental and private clients in the fields of environmental assessment, environmental characterization and site rehabilitation; soil and groundwater (Phases I, II, III, IV);
- Conduct studies and assessments, preliminary and detailed design;
- Ensure the coordination of technical personnel for site activities;
- Be a privileged interlocutor with our clients to discuss mandates and propose solutions to their problems;
- Compile data and write reports;
- Liaise with stakeholders and respond to all client requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil/geological/water engineering or geology, environmental option or equivalent;
- Master’s degree or microprogram in environmental assessment (an asset);
- Member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec or the Ordre des Géologues du Québec;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the environmental field (an asset);
- Good ability to synthesize, quick execution and decision making;
- Autonomy and resourcefulness;
- Knowledge of the laws and regulations applicable to the field of environmental characterization and rehabilitation and of the
- intervention guide and environmental sampling guides;
- Knowledge of the MELCC intervention guide;
- Very good written and spoken French (bilingual French/English is an asset);
- ASP safety card on the work sites;
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a car.
- Competitive salary;
- Contribution to a retirement savings plan;
- Group insurance program;
- Reimbursement of professional dues;
- Telecommuting policy;
- Friday afternoons off;
- Ongoing training;
- Career development opportunities;
- Stimulating work environment and projects.
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 205