2022-07-29 10:29:12 Jump
Working for our client means you will be the lead developer and possible future CTO for one of their great projects!
Why our client?
- You want to be active in a solution that will help small and medium businesses;
- You are looking to work in a flexible environment in 100% telecommuting mode;
- You have initiative. You don’t like to wait for the long decision process of a big company;
- You want to make a difference quickly;
- You want to eventually break into the international market;
- You are passionate about technology, and even more so in a specific business context!
If you are:
- Curious and eager to learn about new technologies;
- strategic and well organized;
- likes to be up to date on technologies;
- likes to create innovative solutions;
- likes to participate in large projects and work in a team;
- good analytical skills and you like software architecture.
This position is for you!
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, information or equivalent
- Bilingual: very good French AND English (spoken and written)
- Maintain current React projects
- Participate in the development of our KAPI product
- Participate in the maintenance of the general infrastructure
- Review the work code of other frontend developers
- Stay up to date on new technologies and be involved in creating new knowledge for the company
- Bring ideas and take initiatives to contribute to the growth of our products
- Ensure good and constant communication with the team
- Evaluate, break down and estimate time for projects
- Knowledge of Laravel, React, Angular frameworks
- Technical team management
- Experience in SAAS development and delivery
- Experience in raising capital (the value creation part, not the financial or administrative part)
- Knowledge of Jira an asset
- Experience with agile methodology an asset
ID – 7980
Associée / Consultante sénior