Our client, working in the video game industry and constantly striving to create innovative and exciting experiences for gamers around the world, is looking for a talented Chief Tools Programmer, passionate about games and the user experience, to plan, design and develop tools that enable our gaming teams to develop and support high-quality games.
- Mentor and manage a team of developers;
- Coordinate with product management, other team leaders and the technical director on product tasks and features;
- Design, plan and implement rich user interfaces to enable gaming teams to create great games;
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to find the best solutions across a wide variety of technologies, systems and services;
- Participate in the review and optimization of processes and code bases;
- Contribute to the development of high quality software;
- Write quality code;
- Performs critical reviews;
- Uses industry standards and best practices;
- Mentors team members;
- Ability to find and implement solutions with requirements such as rich user experience, usability and productivity in mind.
Experience & Qualifications:
- University degree in programming, computer engineering, software engineering or equivalent;
- 5+ years of experience in web application development;
- 3+ years of experience managing small teams;
- Strong knowledge of test automation;
- Knowledge of standards and implementation of REST API;
- Autonomy and self-management to carry out complex missions without supervision.
- Experience working with Linux environments and tools;
- Experience with security mechanisms and protocols;
- Integration and continuous deployment strategies;
- Experience in UX design and customer communication.
- Objective-based approach with the client’s needs always in priority;
- Being a team player is a must;
- Organization and self-management;
- Maturity and professional attitude, comfortable giving and receiving constructive criticism.
Consultante en recrutement TI