You are looking for a professional challenge that will allow you to make a difference in manufacturing operations? You are passionate about automation and mechanics and are looking for an environment where you can grow?
Your ideal employer has an international presence, offers many resources and is on the cutting edge of technology? You also wish to have flexibility and proximity to strategic decision makers?
Our client, a leader in the building materials manufacturing market with several plants in Quebec and Ontario, is looking for a Maintenance and Production Supervisor for their plant in the Ottawa area.
Reporting to the Site Operations Manager, the Supervisor’s main responsibilities will be to plan machine and equipment maintenance, manage maintenance budgets, follow up on repairs and plan machine and production shutdowns.
- Ensure excellence in his sector in terms of occupational health and safety, productivity, product quality.
- Manage the production and maintenance team
- Finalize the development and implementation of the maintenance management plan (corrective, preventive and predictive)
- Analyze reports related to shutdowns.
- Establish and optimize the management of the parts inventory.
- Apply company policies and procedures to maintain a safe, harmonious and efficient work environment.
- Participate in OHS activities, lead daily and weekly meetings
- Contribute to enforcing discipline in the plant.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Technical college diploma (DEC) in industrial electronics, AEC in automation technology an asset
- Minimum 3 years experience in management and industrial mechanics, industrial electronics, hydraulics, pneumatics, welding, drawings (hydraulic, mechanical, welding).
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of software and maintenance software (Maintenance Connection an asset)
- Ability to work in a team, organizational and planning skills, discipline, positive attitude, sense of initiative, respect for people.
514-658-5867, ext 203