This leadership position provides an opportunity to develop and implement an innovative strategy for the development of a unit dedicated to serving the Canadian electric vehicle market.
You must have a developed entrepreneurial spirit to ensure the successful integration of the unit into the current offering. This involves creating an electric vehicle training program, optimizing existing banners and managing related personnel.
Under the supervision of the Vice President of Marketing and with your team, you will be responsible for:
- Electric vehicle strategy: Your primary mission will be to develop and promote the development strategy of a special unit focused on the Canadian electric vehicle market. You will then lead the development, development and direction of this unit. Your expertise will be needed in the creation of programs aimed at innovating, promoting the expansion of a new unit in developing sectors, creating new products and maximizing the profitability of the company.
- Training centers and operations: you will be responsible for setting up training centers across the country, while developing a long-term vision and strategy for electric vehicles, targeting all of our customers, while promoting our distribution networks under various adapted banners.
- Development of the electric banner: You will lead the development of the electric banner and all its components for the Canadian market.
- Management of programs for other banners: In collaboration with the regional teams and the National Director, you will manage the programs for the company’s other banners, with the aim of increasing the company’s market share. You will have to coordinate the interaction between the group’s various banners, group stores and regional offices.
- Supervision of teams: You will recruit, supervise and supervise the directors and employees under your responsibility, in the areas of marketing, sales, technical specialists, operations and product management.
- Development of growth plans: You will be responsible for developing, directing and controlling development and growth plans for the networks.
- Link between geographic regions: You will be the point of contact between the different geographic regions to facilitate the implementation of business unit programs, stimulate sales and improve performance.
- Partnerships and collaboration: You will work closely with other divisions within the group for overall strategy, as well as to establish partnerships with manufacturers and our customers.
International Collaboration: You will have the opportunity to collaborate with our divisional partners in Europe, Asia and the United States to develop synergies and strategic partnerships.
Requirements to succeed in this role:
- Education: BAC in a relevant field such as business administration or marketing, with significant experience in strategic development.
- Experience: Relevant experience of 15 years is required, demonstrating expertise in the management of business units, banners, store networks, multi-sites across Canada.
- Computer skills: Good command of IT tools, including the Microsoft Office suite.
- Language Skills: Excellent command of French and English is necessary to handle national responsibilities.
- Personal Skills: Leadership skills, communication skills, good judgment, ability to delegate responsibilities and a strong determination to succeed are essential.
- Travel: Have a valid passport to travel across Canada approximately 10 days per month in the first year.
ID – 8147
Senior Recruitment Consultant