Interested in becoming part of the history of manufacturing engineering?
Do you want a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity?
Our client, based in Montreal, is on a mission to revolutionize the transportation electrification industry by offering its customers an experience beyond a product. To manage and develop the manufacturing engineering team in a context of significant growth, they are looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer!
You want an opportunity to showcase your collaborative leadership with the design, quality, production and service teams.
Beyond product design, you enjoy being involved in workstation and production line development, integration of manufacturing best practices and value stream optimization.
Our client offers you:
- A dynamic environment that fosters creativity, collaboration and a passion for making a difference in engineering;
- A competitive compensation package, plus a comprehensive group insurance and RRSP plan;
- Stock option program
- Laptop computer provided
If the following describes you :
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years managing a team of engineers and technicians;
- Experience developing and implementing manufacturing lines in the transportation industry;
- Experience transitioning products from low volume prototypes to full scale production;
- Experience designing mechanical equipment, fixtures and tooling in CAD;
- Advanced skills in managing complex engineering projects;
- Fluency in French and English.
And if you have the ambitions described above, you could be their next Senior Manufacturing Engineer!
Please send me your resume at email@example.com and I will be happy to discuss it further with you!
Senior Recruitment Consultant - industrial and engineering