Our client, a leading distributor of electrical and automation products is currently seeking a Margin Coordinator for their Montreal office.
The incumbent will join a great team in a fun and friendly work environment.
- Build and maintain various pricing agreement files – Partnership – with our major customers.
- Prepare the list of materials with the concerned managers, communicate with the suppliers and finalize the approved annual agreements.
- Follow-up on files (quotes, orders, shipments, follow-up on orders, participation in dispute resolution).
- Process and upload customer contracts into systems.
- Follow procedures in place to analyze and create contract renewal files for the sales team.
- Maintain an audit file for each contract, which will include the original contract, all correspondence, amendments/deviations and clarifications.
- Liaise with various departments to obtain complete contracts.
- Act as a technical resource for contracts by providing timely and accurate information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Track contract expiration dates in order to inform the owner of these upcoming dates
- Maintain accurate electronic records of all contract information
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school education and 1+ years of experience in contract administration
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (including formulas and pivot tables)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Thorough and have strong planning, organizational and time management skills to meet tight deadlines
- Good communication skills
What we offer you
- Our employees enjoy a dynamic and constantly evolving work environment.
- We offer competitive compensation, benefits and pension plans, as well as the opportunity for continued growth within the organization
Stéphanie Le Blanc