Our client, a Quebec consulting engineering firm established for over 30 years, has positioned itself as the benchmark in plant layout and value-added production. Their leadership has been established by exceeding the expectations of their clients by delivering quality projects and concrete results.
In order to consolidate his strategic positioning in his market, he wishes to add to his team a Marketing Advisor, reporting to the Director of Business Development.
You are looking for a professional challenge that will allow you to showcase your expertise by developing a web and marketing communication strategy.
You like to express your creativity through the implementation of initiatives and promotional events, while forging solid business links with associations and business partners.
Your motivation is to be an integral part of a business development team that favors collaboration and the sharing of ideas.
You want a company that offers you:
- An open and people-oriented corporate culture, a professional environment with development opportunities
- Flexibility for telecommuting alternating with the office and with customers
- Competitive compensation in addition to a bonus plan
- Collective insurance
If the following describes you:
- University degree or training / experience relevant to the position
- Minimum of 3 years experience in marketing
- Knowledge of the professional services sector and the manufacturing sector – an asset
- Experience working with a CRM
- Bilingualism (oral and written)
Senior Recruitment Consultant - industrial and engineering