Our client, a Quebec-based consulting engineering firm established for over 30 years, has positioned itself as the reference in plant layout and value-added production. Their leadership has been established by surpassing their clients’ expectations by delivering quality projects and concrete results.
In order to consolidate their strategic positioning in their market, they wish to add to their team a Marketing Coordinator, reporting to the Business Development Director.
You are looking for a professional challenge that will allow you to highlight your expertise in developing a web and marketing communication strategy.
You enjoy expressing your creativity through the implementation of promotional initiatives and events, while building strong business relationships with associations and business partners.
You are motivated to be an integral part of a business development team that values collaboration and idea sharing.
You want a company that offers:
- An open, people-oriented company culture, a professional environment with opportunities for growth
- Flexibility to work from home, alternating between the office and client sites
- Competitive compensation and a bonus plan
- Group insurance
If the following describes you:
- University degree or training/experience relevant to the position
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience
- Knowledge of the professional services industry and manufacturing – an asset
- Experience working with a CRM
- Bilingualism (oral and written)
- And if you have the ambitions described above, you could be their next Marketing Coordinator!
Please send me your resume at email@example.com and I will be happy to discuss it further with you!