The Master Data Manager is responsible for the administration of master data by planning, organizing and directing the day-to-day activities of the team. He/she communicates and works with functional teams to gather and understand business needs. He/she is responsible for proposing and implementing new policies and standard operating procedures that drive continuous improvement to ensure the completeness, consistency, integrity and quality of all master data objects in the business.
- Lead and coordinate a team of analysts and data scientists in their daily activities;
- Participate in the design of data governance policies and document standard operating procedures for approval by process owners;
- Lead and execute all related activities associated with the data governance program;
- Conduct end user training and educate data users to increase awareness of all aspects of data governance;
- Implement a quality assurance program by developing analytical models to identify, correct and monitor non-compliant or inaccurate data;
- Participate in the implementation of MDM tools;
- Create training documentation, user manual and data repository;
- Participate in SAP S/4HANA implementation by coordinating and performing master data tasks related to conversion, mapping and process flows;
- Any other related tasks.
- Technical Expertise: Your five years of experience managing SAP master data objects makes you an expert with data owners. You have extensive knowledge of SAP solution offerings and a proven track record of implementing an enterprise data governance program.
- Experience with data management software and/or tools such as Winshuttle, SAP NetWeaver MDM, SAP MDG is considered an asset.
- Change Agent: You understand change management concepts and are a positive leader in improving data management processes. You are able to drive the master data management framework and strategy and are an advocate for data integrity and quality.
- Analytical Mindset: You enjoy problem solving and have conceptual thinking. You are resourceful and analytical in your approach. You are able to plan and adapt a successful course of action.
- Leadership ability: You have the skills and interest to contribute to the development of your employees, users and data owners. You are committed to raising awareness of data governance and business needs, as well as coaching all involved ;
- Communication skills: You can easily express yourself orally and in writing in French and English. You are able to explain complex concepts to different users.
- Quebec-based company with a national scope;
- Opportunity to grow in a growing company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Complete range of benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and telecommuting (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Certain conditions apply.
Consultante en recrutement TI