Our client is a private consulting engineering firm specializing in industrial transformation processes. Today, it has more than 100 employees including highly qualified professionals, including engineers, technicians and designers. The company stands out for the quality, integrity and enthusiasm of its team, as well as its respect for its clients and its ability to meet challenges. Working at home means taking part in the development of innovative processes.
If you are dynamic, creative, ambitious and looking for new challenges, our client offers stimulating careers in a work environment based on team spirit, initiative and innovation.
To be discussed.
Reporting to the Mechanical Team Supervisor, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Participate in meetings, meet with clients and present technical information;
- Develop innovative technical solutions and concepts adapted to the customer’s needs;
- Carry out design calculations according to standards, codes and regulations;
- Prepare technical specifications and stress analyses;
- Supervise the production of layout drawings in collaboration with the design team;
- Write technical and installation specifications;
- Carry out the technical analysis of bids and the selection of equipment;
- Ensure the follow-up of manufacturing and inspection of equipment;
- Estimate and plan the selected solutions;
- Carry out surveys, participate in commissioning and provide technical assistance on site;
- Supervise and/or coordinate installation work;
- Write reports and documentation.
Skills and Requirements
- Holder of a university degree in mechanical engineering;
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
- Possess a minimum of 7 to 15 years of experience in engineering;
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills;
- Mobilizing leader and excellent team worker;
- Demonstrates rigor, judgment and is results-oriented;
- Demonstrates great adaptability.
Permanent, full time.
Associé principal / Consultant sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 201