Our client is currently looking for a Mobile Application Developer to join their team. Reporting to the R&D Director, the incumbent will be responsible for programming the SaaS Web solution, participating in the design of new features and improvements, and contributing to the development of innovative solutions. All this within an agile and dynamic team.
- Program mobile applications derived from the outsourcing management platform;
- Participate, with the members of the development team, in the design of new functionalities and in the improvement of these functionalities;
- Participate in the elaboration of innovative and creative solutions to development issues;
- Participates in the technical planning and estimation of development efforts;
- Participates in knowledge sharing within the team;
- Ensures a good understanding and mastery of the “why” of the tasks and new functionalities to be developed;
- Ensure the traceability of tasks performed and time allocated for each project in progress.
- Hold a DEC or Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in mobile application development;
- Excellent mastery of mobile application development languages or frameworks;
- Experience in publishing mobile applications on the App Store;.
- Familiarity with unit, embedded and end-to-end testing would be an asset;
- Good knowledge of POO and Design Patterns;
- Having worked with Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Less + CSS3, HTML5, REST(json), would be an asset;
- Having worked in an Agile context would be an asset.
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunities for advancement within the organization;
- Work in a growing company;
- Variable hours possible;
- Benefits (medication, paramedical, eye, life, long term salary insurance, employee assistance program and access to an online physician).
Stéphanie Le Blanc