Our client, a world leader in the manufacturing sector in the field of adhesives, sealants and surface treatment, brings added value to its customers through an approach focused on innovative solutions.
In order to support its growth, the company is looking for someone passionate about innovation and sales as an MRO/OEM Representative for the Laval, North Shore, Laurentians and Trois-Rivières region!
If you like to work in the field, discover new applications and are curious to learn more about your customers, who consider you a full partner in their success because, for any challenge, you help them find a solution.
You want to express your business acumen through a strategic consultative sales approach from both a macro and micro perspective. You like to anticipate trends and be ahead of the market.
You want to transfer your passion and knowledge to your distribution partners. You believe that your joint successes are the result of hard work and a well-established relationship of trust.
You are looking for a world-class company that offers you :
- A recognized people-oriented culture;
- Endless opportunities for professional growth;
- The chance to indulge your thirst for constant learning;
- A competitive base salary with a very interesting variable plan;
- A car provided;
- Comprehensive group insurance;
- An unparalleled group RRSP;
- And even stock options!
If the following describes you :
- Completed DEC or BAC, ideally in administration or engineering (or other technical training)
- A minimum of 3 years experience in strategic sales in the industrial field
- Bilingualism (French/English)
- Valid driver’s license
- Availability for occasional travel to the United States
- And if you have the ambitions described above, you could be their next MRO/OEM Representative!
Please send me your resume at email@example.com and I will be happy to discuss it further with you!
Senior Recruitment Consultant - industrial and engineering