Our client, working in the field of information technology, is looking for an Operations Coordinator who will play a key role in ensuring the smooth operation of the company by carrying out activities related to administration, accounting and customer service. As a proactive, conscientious and autonomous person, you will lighten the administrative burden of the shareholders to whom you will report directly.
The Coordinator performs a number of administrative tasks to ensure smooth operations. The Coordinator works with various computer systems to plan and organize service calls. He/she also speaks to customers and technicians regarding their appointments.
- Payroll management, checking and sending timesheets/expense reports;
- Enter invoices, charge expenses and follow up on accounts payable;
- Gather information from customers to provide personalized product or service recommendations;
- Manage schedules and even dispatch service calls and track task assignments;
- Communicate with customers over the phone (confirmation calls, answering basic information and doing follow-ups);
- Review service call entries, verify billing and follow up on customer accounts;
- Enter follow-up data into our ERP/CRM software package;
- Sorting and organizing the administrators’ electronic messaging;
- Prepare meetings, coordinate documentation and attend meetings as required;
- Support for the integration and training of new employees;
- Participate in various IT projects;
- Performs any additional related operational/administrative tasks required to support the team’s efforts.
Requirements or skills :
- Bilingualism (French and English), communication (written and oral);
- Knowledge of accounting/administration;
- Knowledge of Windows environment, Microsoft Office and 365 tools;
- Experience in sales and/or customer service;
- Knowledge of ConnectWise Manage (an asset).
- Professional, organized and with integrity;
- Jovial, courteous and discreet;
- Strong listening and communication skills;
- Analytical and critical mind;
- Ability to adapt to change.
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202