Our client, a multi-trade service provider that safely delivers high quality construction, facilities management and technical solutions is seeking a Planner. Reporting to the Director of the Construction Division, the Planner will assist the Project Managers in the planning of several major projects.
- Perform project planning and prepare execution schedules;
- Establish a follow-up plan for the project’s schedule and progress until commissioning;
- Integrate on a permanent basis all the information required for the planning and scheduling of work packages and the follow-up of the work;
- Generate progress reports and performance indicators;
- Identify and propose solutions to correct discrepancies in costs and schedules;
- Participate in the project risk management plan;
- Perform all other related tasks that may assist in the completion of the project.
- Minimum requirement of 5 years of construction site planning experience;
- Mastery of Primavera software;
- Proficiency in reading plans and specifications;
- High degree of autonomy, a strong sense of responsibility and a good ability to synthesize information;
- Leadership, strategic ability, business sense, professionalism and perseverance;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with peers, management, contractors, suppliers and the client;
- Knowledge of the construction industry in particular, commercial and industrial sector an asset;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Bilingualism in French and English (spoken and written).
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or other relevant training.
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 205