Do you want to put your experience to good use and have an impact on the group’s results? Analyzing data, evaluating pricing and implementing the right strategies are part of your daily work.
Our client, a distributor recognized as a leader in the Canadian market in its field of activity, is offering you the opportunity to contribute to its success through your experience and leadership, but also to grow within a company that is committed to the well-being and continuous training of its teams.
Reporting to the General Manager and in collaboration with key team members you will be responsible for:
- Develop and execute pricing strategies in partnership with management to maximize profitability of various product lines.
- Analyze existing pricing and share information necessary to adapt pricing strategies to the Quebec market, while respecting the company’s objectives and policies.
- Review and maintain improvement programs to ensure that the group meets or exceeds budgeted sales margins.
- Review data to optimize margins by supplier, price list, and customer in order to achieve or exceed expected returns by branch and product sold across Quebec.
- Guide the organization in pricing leadership by being proactive and open to change and continuous improvement in this key department, pricing.
- Review daily the previous day’s invoicing for pricing and margin anomalies and ask questions to this effect.
- Evaluate pricing change requests from the sales team by looking at the impact on margin, potential incremental volume and competitor pricing levels.
- Increase the effectiveness of the pricing strategy and the profitability of the sales process through the various tools and reports that allow decision makers to maximize their sales.
- Participate in the training of managers on the proper use of the pricing reports provided.
- Assist all employees involved in sales to resolve pricing issues that may arise and work with managers to identify sales opportunities.
- Supervise 2 assistants and ensure accuracy of pricing in the ERP system.
Your profile and required qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, administration or related
- 5 years of experience in a similar role with at least 2 years in staff supervision.
- Relevant experience in the distribution or manufacturing sector.
- Business acumen to analyze financial reports and develop appropriate strategies to achieve financial objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Demonstrate leadership, thoroughness and proactivity.
- Good judgment and decision making skills.
- Bilingualism (French and English).
- Mastery of MS Office and advanced level of Excel.
We offer you :
The opportunity to develop your career in a healthy, dynamic environment by participating in the company’s growth strategy.
- Competitive base salary with an annual bonus of up to 25%.
- Hybrid work mode (3 days in the office)
- A complete range of benefits.
- A group RRSP program.
- 3- 4 weeks of vacation.
- A stimulating career and the opportunity to grow within the company.
Senior Recruitment Consultant