2023-02-02 11:07:29 Jump
Our client is a company specialized in the field of telematics. In tune with the technology community, with its new management team and a well-established strategic vision, the company has big growth plans! We need passionate/experts to continue this growth!
Be part of a team of motivated intrapreneurs who ensure the growth and development of the company in a relaxed and collegial atmosphere. Our client fosters idea sharing, involvement, development, professional achievement and business success.
You will benefit from:
- Group insurance program
- 5 days of floating vacations
- RRSP & DPSP contribution program
- A work environment that promotes autonomy and initiative
- Strong spirit of collaboration within the team
- A company where managers are accessible and open
- Make your mark in the development and commercialization of an innovative technology
- Opportunities for advancement
- Personal development plan including training
- Combination of telecommuting, customer visits and work at the Longueuil office
- Gain a deep understanding of projects, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that increase market share and drive growth.
- Create buy-in for the vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Translate strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes (SOWs, SPFs).
- Delineate and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact (Product Road Map).
- Work closely with development teams (internal or external) to deliver projects with rapid time to market and optimal resources.
- Drive project launches, including working with the sales and marketing team, executives and other members of the product management team.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure consistency with the strategy and that the message is effectively communicated.
- Represent the company by visiting customers.
- Bilingual (French / English)
- 5+ years experience in project management
- Vision: Strong intuition on the problems and needs of partners
- Exceptional ability to work as a team and communicate effectively with content, design, development, data science teams
- Passion for creating an exceptional customer experience
- User-centered design mindset with an ability to bridge the technical and business worlds
- Comfortable presenting and demonstrating to strategic decision makers
- Ability to organize, plan and follow up on projects
- Be collaborative in nature
Junior Recruiting Consultant