About our client:
Our client is a Montreal-based company specializing in digital transformation. They are experts in integration and training with an agile approach that adapts to the growth needs of businesses. They do not have a preferred software. Their mandates start without preconceived ideas. Their first mission is to find the right recommendation for their clients.
This is a good choice for you if:
- You like to be up to date in the technologies you use. They are already into Php8, Laravel 8;
- Microservices and multi-tenant architectures have no secret for you. API first it says!;
- You have initiative. You don’t like to wait for the long decision process of a big company. You want to make a difference quickly;
- You want to eventually break into the international market. Our client works with people in Russia,
- Australia, Tunisia, Madagascar, France, India, etc;
- You want to learn from many things.
Job Objectives :
- Drive the go-to-market and marketing strategy for Saas products;
- Develop and execute internal marketing plans across the organization and support product and program launches;
- Develop export strategies.
- You are interested in the field of technology;
- You are a critical thinker with strong problem solving skills;
- You communicate effectively and enjoy challenges;
- You like to learn and be creative in the solutions you provide;
- You have good writing skills and enjoy storytelling;
- You have the ability to juggle multiple projects at once with specific deadlines;
- You enjoy keeping up with current trends in business and technology and are willing to learn more.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or related field;
- 2 years of experience in product marketing, marketing or sales for a B2B organization;
- Good knowledge of the information technology field and Saas (software as a service) products.
- Develop product marketing and export strategy;
- Manage the strategic actions of the marketing of the products;
- Develop launch checklists by aligning all deliverables;
- Develop monitoring tools based on the objectives of each action;
- Consolidate sales feedbacks at the close of the Go to Market follow-up;
- Drive the commercial deployment, verify that all streams are aligned and committed to deliverables and timing and identify all alerts/blocks;
- Manage a go to market process, including timelines and deliverables for seasonal launches.
- Strategic Planning;
- Market Intelligence;
- Product Strategy;
- Communication Management;
- Operational Marketing;
- Retention and Loyalty;
- Information Systems Management.
- Knowledge of JIRA software;
- Experience with the Agile process.
Location: 100% telecommuting, the candidate must reside in Quebec.
- Group insurance (after 3 months);
- Workspace expense reimbursement policy;
- Telecommuting and schedule flexibility;
- Vacation and sick leave.
Desired start date: immediately.
ID – 7941
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202