WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
– You are passionate about the Powersports industry;
– You love to repair all types of recreational vehicles and products but you would like to spend less time physically on the machines;
– You want to be part of a team of passionate people who have a real impact on the decision-making process and on the present and future products;
– You want to continue to provide the best experience to your customers.
Then this position is probably for you.
The position in a few words
Your role covers 3 major parts: Dealer Support, Service Representative Support and Prevention
1) When issues are present, the Product Specialist’s objective is to create content to share the solutions and strategies that the company has determined to ensure the customer experience. The Product Specialist also has the role of communicating and presenting new product introductions.
2) To ensure the experience of our dealers, the product specialist shares the progress of improvement projects, new solutions and best practices with the service representatives. Occasionally, the after-sales team may be confronted with complex units that require the support of a product specialist. In these cases, the specialist must have a thorough knowledge of mechanical, electrical and diagnostic issues in order to solve the problems remotely (although it is sometimes necessary to go on-site to solve specific problems). The work is not done on the machines but from the Sherbrooke office behind a computer.
3) By monitoring network failures on a daily basis, you are in charge of sending information to all parties involved in network support. This will have a major impact on the patches to be applied to the products developed (current and future products). The role also involves quickly identifying temporary solutions to ensure the customer experience and minimize the downtime of a customer unit.
This position is a unique opportunity to be the one who not only repairs products but whose recommendations are used to correct defects upstream for all products under your responsibility.
THE MAIN FUNCTIONS
On a daily basis, this translates into the following:
– Engage with the dealer network on a regular basis to maintain a strong connection with them;
– Maintain and develop technical expertise on the products under your responsibility;
– Monitor and analyze information gathered from the global dealer network;
– Communicate technical issues to engineering on products under your responsibility;
– Communicate technical issues to engineering on the products under your responsibility; Guide problem resolution strategies with the dealer network;
– Inform the various stakeholders in the after-sales service and internationally of technical issues and their solutions through the creation of content and internal/external communications;
– Collaborate with front-line teams to share best business practices.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
– DEP in mechanics or automotive technician or recreational vehicle mechanic;
– At least 7 years working in mechanics (car, motorcycle, boat, Ski-doo, Sea-doo or other recreational vehicles) directly in solving complex problems on machines;
– Must be fluent in both spoken and written English. French is an important asset. Our dealerships are located around the world and the majority of interactions are in English;
– Customer-oriented: demonstrate a personal commitment to providing the highest quality of service;
– Communicating clearly: conveying information and ideas in an engaging manner that helps people understand and retain the message;
– Problem solving: anticipate, identify problems, investigate causes and recommend practical solutions in a timely manner
– Strong interest in recreational products and motor vehicles.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
– Competitive compensation (base salary and bonus) and benefits (insurance, pension plan, vacation, telecommuting opportunities…) among the best in the market;
– The incumbent of this position will work at our Sherbrooke office (telecommuting possible 2 times a week).
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 205