Our client, a world leader in the manufacturing sector, stands out for the human values that drive it, its proximity leadership and the passion that all members have in achieving results. It helps its business partners, mainly from the primary and secondary sectors, to be more efficient and competitive by reducing the total operating cost, thanks to the complex and innovative products developed and manufactured.
To help the company optimize the overall performance of its production cells, our client is looking for a Production Foreman, reporting to the Value Stream Manager.
You like to mobilize people towards a common goal and are looking for a career opportunity that will allow you to use your leadership skills and help your employees develop.
Status quo for you is not an option, you want to learn and move your team towards success, through the establishment of performance indicators and the collaboration of all stakeholders.
Do you want an organization that will give you the tools and latitude to support you in achieving the highest standards of productivity, quality and health and safety?
Then you could find great satisfaction in this Production Foreman role!
Compensation and benefits :
- Competitive base salary with an annual performance bonus
- Complete group insurance program
- Group RRSP with employer contribution
- Cell phone and laptop provided
If the following describes you:
- College degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- 5 to 8 years experience managing unionized staff in a manufacturing environment
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles
- And if you have the ambitions described above, you could be their next Production Foreman!
Please send me your resume at email@example.com and I will be happy to discuss your career ambitions with you!
Senior Recruitment Consultant - industrial and engineering