Our client is a Quebec-owned company that innovates through its integrated services from conception to completion. With over 1000 professionals and experts, they excel in cutting-edge sectors such as the environment, energy, infrastructure, water treatment, building, energy efficiency, industrial and mining engineering, telecommunications, earth sciences, materials engineering, project management and construction.
Present in several regions of Quebec and Canada, the company relies on values of innovation, respect, collaboration, and integrity to surround itself with the best talents in the pursuit of its mission.
Join one of their multidisciplinary teams today!
Workplace: Montreal or Longueuil
Within the Materials Engineering team, as a Project Manager :
- Ensure the management of MTQ and municipal materials engineering projects;
- Provide leadership and guidance according to the engineering concept expertise in order to take charge and accelerate the project interventions from concept to completion;
- See to the preparation of service offers and bids required to support the realization of opportunities that she discovers or that are entrusted to her;
- Be responsible for the operations of her department and the Laurentian, Laval and Montreal territory;
- Technically supervise the materials engineering department team in terms of standards, norms and methods with respect to plans, bids and technical specifications;
- Ensures the quality of the work produced by the personnel of its mandates and sees to it that all required verifications are carried out to this end;
- Verify and approve the documents produced before final delivery to the client;
- Ensure that budgets and deadlines are respected for all mandates entrusted to him/her.
- Maintains client relationships in order to achieve the company’s financial objectives;
- Ensures the quality of services corresponding to the needs of the clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering;
- Hold a Master’s degree in civil engineering (an asset);
- Have a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in a similar position, competence is as important as experience;
- Member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec;
- Ability to synthesize issues and communicate information clearly;
- Understanding of the strategic framework of projects;
- Good knowledge of the MS Office suite;
- Have an excellent command of French, both oral and written;
- Have a basic command of English, both oral and written (an asset).
- Competitive salary;
- Contribution to a retirement savings plan;
- Group insurance program;
- Reimbursement of professional dues;
- Telecommuting policy;
- Friday afternoons off;
- Ongoing training;
- Career development opportunities;
- Stimulating work environment and projects.
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 205