Our client, a growing greentech company based in Sherbrooke, is looking for a Project Manager!
The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring the development and deployment of projects by overseeing various contractors and ensuring the proper installation of production buoys.
• Project development of various sites, mainly subsea pipelines, permitting, environmental and project engineering;
• Develop and manage civil, marine, MEP and logistics contractors;
• Commission production buoy installations;
• Coordinate various complex capital maintenance projects;
• Develop internal best practices and processes for site project management setting standards.
ENVIRONMENT AND WORKING CONDITIONS
● Salary & stock options to be discussed;
● Major sites: USA, Canada, Chile, Caribbeans;
● Paid group insurance including dental care;
● Diversified tasks; multicultural environment;
● Focused, goal driven, team work;
● Marine operations in small boats;
● Sherbrooke, QC or Fort Pierce, FL
REQUIREMENTS AND DESIRED PROFILE
● Desire to have a lasting impact on the future of our planet;
● Good communication and negotiation skills;
● Engineering degree, Mechanical, Civil, Marine preferred;
● Min 5 applied years experience in Marine, Industrial or O&G sector;
● Self starter, autonomous, enterprising;
● Dealing with ambiguity and limited resources;
● Warrior Spirit & Pragmatic Rigor;
● Functional french essential;
● Assets: Marine experience, HDPE pipelines, water quality and metering.
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202