Our client is currently looking for a Project Manager for its Project Management department.
The company is an independent multidisciplinary services firm specializing in project management in all areas of construction, for medium and large-scale public and private projects.
Under the supervision of the Project Director, the Project Manager will be responsible for the coordination and control of the construction site and manage the execution of asset maintenance or new construction work. He/she will ensure compliance with contractual obligations, quality, health and safety policies and environmental regulations, as well as any other supervision.
Monitor and control the work schedule, content and costs according to the requirements agreed with the client by ensuring rigorous management of changes, forecasting trends and applying the necessary corrective measures.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Hold a DEC or BAC in a discipline related to construction project management;
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in managing real estate infrastructure construction projects;
- Have coordinated multidisciplinary works on site for major projects ($15M +);
- Relevant experience in project management in the public sector;
- Excellent command of MS Project;
- Good knowledge of industry standards, building codes and provincial and municipal regulations.
- Good communication, teamwork, collaboration and customer focus;
- Good problem solving skills, attention to detail;
- Excellent analytical skills, structured and able to work under pressure;
- Bilingual (French and English), both written and spoken;
- Possess a driver’s license and a car;
- Hold an ASP card.
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 205