You wish to pursue your career within a renowned company, in growth and with values which resemble you?
This leading company in the design and manufacturing of custom products for over 45 years, serving institutional clients (education, health, public safety) as well as private, wishes to benefit from the experience of a Project Manager to join its team and promote the company’s growth.
Reporting to the VP of Operations, you will perform the following tasks and responsibilities :
- Collaborate with various team members, sales, customer service and estimating to obtain customer mandates and complete them on time;
- Distribute the various projects to the estimating team, verify the preliminary estimates, evaluate the costs according to the plans and estimates (profit margins);
- Perform validation, verification and data entry of bids as well as all necessary steps to complete sales contracts in accordance with the required specifications;
- Present bids to customers in order to obtain the order;
- Have a customer-oriented approach and satisfaction, as well as negotiation and sales skills;
- Be the permanent link with the client and ensure deliverables are on time and on budget;
- Assume responsibility for the results of the work and the results of other collaborators on the project;
- Act as a mentor and advisor to the team, as needed;
- Improve work methods, practice standards and project performance as appropriate.
We are looking for :
- DEC in estimating or architecture or industrial design;
- At least 5 years experience in a similar position;
- Proven experience as a project manager with supervisory skills;
- Reading and interpretation of plans, drawings and specifications;
- Familiarity with sales strategies and customer relations is a must;
- Team player, excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Rigor, structure, analytical skills, solution mode, attention to detail;
- Positive and constructive attitude in solution mode;
- Bilingualism required (high level of written French).
You will find with us: essential values such as respect, rigor, continuous improvement both at the company and personal levels, but also the possibility of working in a good atmosphere, with a reliable team.
- Very competitive salary
- Social benefits
- Continuous training and personal development
- 4 weeks vacation
- 1 day of telecommuting
ID – 7953
Senior Recruitment Consultant