Our client, a Quebec-based engineering firm, relies on the values of innovation, respect, collaboration, and integrity to surround itself with the best talent in the pursuit of its mission.
Within the Soils and Materials Engineering team, as a Project Manager :
- Manage a wide variety of road and municipal infrastructure projects, transportation, industrial resources, site development, commercial and industrial land;
- Carry out the technical follow-up of the projects while respecting the deadlines and budgets;
- Control the quality of the work and the results in accordance with the requirements;
- Assist in the execution and prepare expert reports for a variety of projects (road and municipal infrastructures, commercial, industrial or residential developments, transportation, industrial resources, utilities, building foundations);
- Prepare work plan and bids for new projects;
- Supervise technical services in the laboratory and in the field;
- Follow up with various clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or construction engineering;
- Member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec;
- Relevant experience of a minimum of 3 years or more in materials control (an asset);
- Relevant experience on Ministère du Transport du Québec (MTQ) projects, municipal projects, municipal infrastructures and buildings, an asset;
- Experience on road construction sites (an asset);
- Rigorous, methodical, analytical mind and aptitude for teamwork;
- Good command of French, written and spoken;
- Good command of English, written and spoken; Good command of French, written and spoken; Good command of English, an asset.
- Competitive salary;
- Contribution to a retirement savings plan;
- Group insurance program;
- Reimbursement of professional dues;
- Telecommuting policy;
- Ongoing training;
- Career development opportunities;
- Stimulating work environment and projects.