Our client is a leading end-to-end provider of power quality solutions.
We are looking for a fantastic manual tester to join the growing Agile team. You will be part of the development team and actively participate to the manual testing effort. You will also act as a liaison with the Customer Support team to solve Cloud/IoT related issues.
- With the Development team, you will perform integration testing to meet sprint goals and provide great customer experience.
- With the Support team, you will troubleshoot field issues, provide guidance and steps to pinpoint issues.
- As a member of the Development team, you will review user stories to improve troubleshooting and customer experience.
- You will configure the System Components in both Development and Staging Environments.
- You execute exploratory, functional, non-functional and regression tests.
- Identify, document and track defects.
- You can develop few automated tests and integrate them as part of the CI/CD pipeline.
- Learn the Power Quality domain to help troubleshoot simple Power Quality problems.
Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Manual Tester or Cloud support specialist;
- Have Front-end / GUI manual testing expertise.
- Have relevant experience in Customer Support functions
- Have been exposed to IoT and the challenges it poses.
- Bachelor’s in engineering
- Proficiency in English and French (oral and written)
We are seeking someone who
- Thrives in a constantly evolving and growing environment.
- Is a self-starter, analytical with the ability to problem-solve.
- Loves teamwork.
- Provides honest and transparent feedback.
- Demonstrates accuracy and attention to detail.
- Has the ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing.
- Takes initiatives, is energetic, and enthusiastic.
What we offer
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive healthcare.
- Stock options.
- Respectful, Agile and Growth environment.
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202