Be part of a team of seasoned IT specialists to enjoy a rewarding work experience in an innovative and friendly environment.
As a Quality Assurance Specialist with our client, the candidate contributes to the development of our product quality. The incumbent participates in each step of the projects and ensures that the product meets the client’s expectations and the highest standards of computer security. As a resource person, he/she approves the closing of a story until the quality seal is granted for official submission. He/she becomes the pillar within the development team by mobilizing colleagues to adhere to the same common goals and share successes.
The Quality Assurance Specialist has a natural ability to propose solutions to improve certain software. He/she is able to understand the needs of users by suggesting creative ideas to facilitate the experience and deliver a product of exceptional quality. The person in this role also facilitates web browsing and advocates for IT best practices.
DESCRIPTION OF THE MANDATE
- Plan, direct and implement various test plans;
- Write automated test scripts;
- Research and implement tools to facilitate and automate testing;
- Be able to identify certain weaknesses in the product and propose ways to improve it;
- Communicate with the team and easily express his/her opinion;
- Organize the work and determine priorities while managing time well;
- Master all product specifications.
- Enjoy proposing and communicating solutions;
- Be passionate about technology and computers in general;
- Proficiency in test automation tools such as Katalon Studio/Selenium, Apache JMeter and OWASP ZAP;
- Contribute to the development of a high quality product;
- Be proactive, honest and creative;
- Be proactive, honest and creative; Be organized;
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- High school diploma, college diploma or equivalent
- According to the current salary scales.
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be invited during the week.
Consultante en recrutement TI