Our client is a company that has developed and commercialized a process to recover lithium-ion batteries and is positioning itself to be a leader in an industry where there are few sustainable solutions today. They want to transform what is today considered a waste product into strategic materials that can be put back into the value chain to support the electrification of transportation in Quebec and around the world!
Sales Assistant / Coordinator
You will report to the Vice President Chief Business Development Officer.
Main responsibilities :
- Have a support role to the business development team;
- Compile sales results from representatives and produce relevant reports;
- Regularly communicate various information to the sales team and ensure the link with the various internal departments;
- Maintain client contact information and agreements;
- Organize meetings and take care of travel reservations for the team and provide support during external events;
- Perform any other related tasks required within the team.
Skills and profile required:
- Any combination of education in the administrative field and experience deemed equivalent will be considered;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Excellent aptitude for teamwork;
- Have a good sense of initiative and autonomy;
- Be customer service oriented;
- Marketing knowledge (an asset);
- Bilingualism French/English.
Location: Anjou, Quebec
Hybrid mode: Telecommuting and office presence.
Id – 7983
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202