You are passionate about business development and your perseverance and energy allow you to gain satisfaction through the acquisition of market share and new clients.
You express your business acumen through sales, developing market penetration strategies and executing creative action plans in a collaborative environment.
Every day, you make a difference by distinguishing yourself through your consultative approach and by providing concrete solutions as a trusted partner to your clients with strategic business decision makers?
Our client, a Quebec-based consulting engineering firm established for over 30 years, has positioned itself as the reference in plant layout and value-added production. Their leadership has been established by exceeding their clients’ expectations by delivering quality projects and concrete results.
They are looking to add a Sales Engineer to their team, reporting to the Business Development Manager, to help achieve their customer acquisition and business development objectives.
Looking for a company that offers:
- An open, people-oriented company culture, a professional environment with opportunities for growth
- Flexibility to telecommute between the office and client sites
- Competitive compensation plus a bonus plan
- Group insurance
If the following describes you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering
- 10 years experience in an industrial environment, and a minimum of 2 years in professional services sales
- Ability to travel for short periods of time
- Bilingualism (oral and written)
- And if you have the ambitions described above, you could be their next Sales Engineer!
Please send me your resume at email@example.com and I will be happy to discuss it further with you!