Do you want to grow as an individual and work for an international company with opportunities for internal advancement?
Our client, a leader in mining and petroleum equipment, is looking for a technical sales engineer for the Montreal area.
Reporting to the Sales Manager/Projects for the designated region, the candidate is responsible for developing and managing specific key accounts and clients of the engineering company, while meeting sales objectives and identifying new business opportunities for the Montreal area.
To be discussed.
- Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships with Engineering firms to maintain the company’s competitive positioning in selling capital equipment
- Meeting sales objectives and identifying new business opportunities for the company’s products and service within the designated geographic territory
- Providing input to company product, price and service strategies pertaining to capital projects
- Developing business plans for meeting and exceeding personal and group-level capital sales objectives
- Generating sales presentations, proposals and contracts for customer as required, leveraging the support of Applications personnel and Product Management team
- Supporting management, sales and product management professionals within the company through the development of new market opportunities in the designated territory/market
- Maximizing greenfield market share for the entire company’s product portfolio
- Resolving Post-Award issues to the satisfaction of both, the company and the customer, in partnership with other departments
- Effectively supporting the transition of awarded sales into product realization stages, by liaising with Product Management, Operations, Engineering, and Project Management departments
- Meeting all KPI’s relative to the Professional Development Plan
- Attending and participating to the Mining Events in the territory and providing exposure to the business by being on organization committees
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering and P. Eng designation, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in applications engineering and/or technical sales, or supporting the sales of capital goods in the Mineral Processing, Mining or Industrial markets.
- Proficient in reading, writing and speaking in French and English language.
Associé principal / Consultant sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 201