Sales Director – Equipment area
Do you like leading your team to achieve their goals? Are you a natural leader focused on results, best practices and team unity? This company, with an excellent reputation in its field for the quality of its products and its personalized service, wants to have you on its team!
Under the supervision of the VP Sales, you will develop and apply the company’s commercial policy with your team of representatives and monitor sales operations.
Business Development Responsibilities:
- Customer Strategy : Design and implement customer development strategies, evaluating sales opportunities and recommending action plans to achieve growth objectives.
- Sales Team Management : Lead a dynamic team by establishing action plans and providing supervision in the field, while ensuring the satisfaction of major customers.
- Process Optimization : Collaborate with the manufacturer to optimize processes and promote continuous development.
- Use of Sales Tools : Ensure that sales tools, including CRM systems, are well used by the team to maximize operational efficiency.
Human Resources Management Responsibilities:
- Leadership and Communication : Conduct regular meetings with the team to promote communication and ensure the necessary support for the execution of daily tasks.
- Training and Development : Oversee the training of new and experienced representatives, following an established program to promote professional growth.
- Performance Review : Conduct formal performance reviews of team members at defined intervals and provide recommendations for team structure and composition.
- Management of HR Policies : Ensure the application of company policies and procedures related to remuneration, vacations, etc.
Financial Management Responsibilities :
- Financial Strategy : Apply current financial policies, particularly with regard to sales prices, minimum profit margins and requests for financial assistance from manufacturers.
- Budget Management : Collaborate with the Vice President of Sales to develop and manage budgets related to sales activities.
- Negotiations and Recommendations : Engage in negotiations with manufacturers to obtain favorable terms, while making recommendations to the Vice President of Sales for requests for financial assistance and inventory management.
Experience and Skills Required :
- BAC or DEC completed.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position (sales management). Significant results in terms of sales and management.
- Have experience in providing adequate solutions to meet customer needs.
- Coming from the field of equipment, tool rental or related B2B.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, leadership and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication, human relations and results-oriented skills.
- Valid driving license.
We offer you the opportunity to work within a cohesive team working towards the same goal and a company promoting customer focus, innovation and commitment.
- Attractive base salary depending on experience.
- Commissions: % of GP (Gross Profit) for all sales made by the sales team paid monthly.
- Car allowance or car provided (electric model).
- Group insurance and RRSP contribution.
- 4 weeks of vacation.
- Allowance of $500 for sports subscription.
- Cellular and laptop.
- Possibility of working from various Laval, Montreal or South Shore branches.
Location: Greater Montreal
ID – 8166
Senior Recruitment Consultant