For more than 30 years, our client has been one of Quebec’s pioneers in the manufacturing and importing of innovative and superior quality electrical products at competitive prices. It has carved out a place for itself in the agricultural, commercial, manufacturing, infrastructure and office space sectors.
Its mission: to reduce the energy footprint of local businesses by being a first-rate partner, while offering quality products at competitive prices, delivered quickly.
To support its growth in the Greater Montreal and surrounding areas, our client wishes to add a sales representative to its team. He (she) will be able to contribute to the success of the company, through the canvassing of new potential customers, the support to the realization of lighting projects and the after-sales follow-up when required with customers (end users contractors, engineers and architects). He (she) will also be responsible, in collaboration with the general management, for ensuring that the needs of the distributor network are met.
Your passion is to help your customers reduce their energy footprint, while offering them a rapid return on investment (ROI), generating annual savings of up to 60%.
Sales and business development are a way for you to express your entrepreneurial spirit.
You identify with the products you sell, like to know their features, instructions and installation methods. You follow the evolution of products in your industrial sector to be able to advantageously position the products you represent.
And you are a trusted partner for your customers, providing concrete solutions based on their needs?
- Base salary and performance bonus
- Mileage allowance
- Cell phone and laptop provided
- Group Insurance and Group RRSP with employer contribution
- Be part of a passionate team that strives for success in a stimulating environment.
- Home Office
If the following elements describe you :
- Technical diploma in electricity (DEP, DEC or Bac)
- A minimum of 3 years in business development with proven results (in the field of lighting an asset)
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English)
- Comfortable in a constantly changing environment
- And if you have the ambitions described above, you could be their next Sales Representative!
Please send me your resume at email@example.com and I will get back to you without fail.